Memory Care Floor plans
296 sq. ft. – 320 sq. ft.
496 sq. ft. – 596 sq. ft.
A PLACE TO EMBRACE
Our amenities are thoughtfully designed to help your loved one stay active, engaged and embracing the freedom they deserve. From the lounge areas and courtyards to libraries and art centers, we offer the spaces and support they need to live a more fulfilling life.
- A variety of bright and spacious floor plans to choose from, thoughtfully designed for safety and style
- Onsite, caring staff, 24/7
- Utilities*: Electricity, digital cable, WiFi, water, trash removal
- Pull cords for emergency response
- Routine housekeeping with daily touches and weekly laundry services
- Activities of Daily Living: Medication management, dressing, bathing, ambulation, grooming
- Scheduling and follow-up with physician appointments and coordination of ancillary care services
- RENEW Spa and Salon
- State-of-the-art Wellness and Fitness Center•
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapy available onsite
- World-renowned geriatric and dementia expert, Dr. Evelyn Granieri M.D., MPH, MSEd, actively involved in staff training and program development
- Memory Care and Dementia Care training that exceeds state standards
- Relocation support for out-of-town residents
- Respite care services available
*Services subject to state regulations
- Masterfully planned courtyard designed to encourage outdoor activities
- Vineyard Connect℠ technology that optimizes safety with smart thermostats, lighting, and motion sensors, along with user-friendly, one-touch and Alexa access to calendars, menus, events, and more
- Telehealth services for remote medical support and communications
- Transportation to and from medical appointments and other outings on specific days. Personalized transportation can be arranged for additional fees.
- Memory Care personalized programming and activities from aromatherapy hand massages and cooking, to music and art
- Cultivate, our proprietary dementia care program designed to enhance the quality of life for individuals living with dementia by understanding their uniqueness and need for the right kind of care
What to Look For in Memory Care Community
When evaluating a memory care community for a loved one, there are key services and amenities to look for that make the difference between choosing a place to live, versus a place to live his or her personal best.
with your loved
one in mind.
Vineyard Communities are built to change as your needs do, because the only thing more important than adding years to your life, is adding life to your years.
Vineyard’s Memory Care Communities marry thoughtfully designed spaces and features with individualized support leaving your loved ones with more opportunities to renew, recall and relax. From medication management and 24/7 specialized staffing, to wellness-enhanced programs to promote independence and mobility, your loved ones will receive the encouragement and support they need, while providing you with peace of mind.
Because at Vineyard, we don’t just care for your loved ones, we care about them – and it shows.
Scheduled to open in 2021, Vineyard Johns Creek will have 112 apartments, 77 assisted living and 35 memory care. Our community will have many beautiful amenities, including library, movie theatre, Fitness Room, Therapy Room, beautiful courtyards, and more. During your visit, we can show you how our Vineyard Connect technology works to help keep our residents informed, connected, and promote their safety. We understand that moving at any time in your life can be a difficult decision. We are here to help you decide if a move is necessary and, if so, we aim to make that decision a little easier by providing helpful resources. At Vineyard, we focus on growing alongside one another and cultivating a community that provides both purpose, passion, and meaningful connections which are paramount to living your best life at any age.
Schedule an appointment now and allow us to share how excited we are to be here. Jennifer Farine and I look forward to meeting with you soon, virtually or in person. You can call 770-421-1302 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Take care and stay healthy!
As of last year, Johns Creek, Georgia, was named one of Money’s 20 most desirable cities to live in the United States. Located just 40 minutes from the metropolitan bustle of Atlanta, this suburban community is diverse, secure, friendly and active. The proximity to nature trails and recreation parks will entice you to soak in the outdoors—and provide the perfect reason for the grandkids to visit.
If you’ve recently become a caregiver for an aging parent or spouse, it’s important to research and prepare for the new duties of this valuable role. Caregiving responsibilities are often both deeply rewarding and incredibly demanding and may present unexpected challenges along the way. To help prepare for this transition, we’ve collected some of the most common caregiver responsibilities to build into your plan.