Vineyard’s Memory Care Community, for residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of memory loss, marry thoughtfully designed spaces and features with individualized support leaving your loved ones with more opportunities to renew, recall and relax. From medication management and 24/7 specialized staffing, to wellness-enhanced programs to promote independence and mobility, your loved ones will receive the encouragement and support they need, while providing you with peace of mind.
Memory Care Floor plans
296 sq. ft. – 320 sq. ft.
496 sq. ft. – 596 sq. ft.
A PLACE TO EMBRACE
Our amenities are thoughtfully designed to help your loved one stay active, engaged and embracing the freedom they deserve. From the lounge areas and courtyards to libraries and art centers, we offer the spaces and support they need to live a more fulfilling life.
- A variety of bright and spacious floor plans to choose from, thoughtfully designed for safety and style
- Onsite, caring staff, 24/7
- Utilities*: Electricity, digital cable, WiFi, water, trash removal
- Pull cords for emergency response
- Routine housekeeping with daily touches and weekly laundry services
- Activities of Daily Living: Medication management, dressing, bathing, ambulation, grooming
- Scheduling and follow-up with physician appointments and coordination of ancillary care services
- RENEW Spa and Salon
- State-of-the-art Wellness and Fitness Center•
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapy available onsite
- World-renowned geriatric and dementia expert, Dr. Evelyn Granieri M.D., MPH, MSEd, actively involved in staff training and program development
- Memory Care and Dementia Care training that exceeds state standards
- Relocation support for out-of-town residents
- Respite care services available
*Services subject to state regulations
- Masterfully planned courtyard designed to encourage outdoor activities
- Vineyard Connect℠ technology that optimizes safety with smart thermostats, lighting, and motion sensors, along with user-friendly, one-touch and Alexa access to calendars, menus, events, and more
- Telehealth services for remote medical support and communications
- Transportation to and from medical appointments and other outings on specific days. Personalized transportation can be arranged for additional fees.
- Memory Care personalized programming and activities from aromatherapy hand massages and cooking, to music and art
- Cultivate, our proprietary dementia care program designed to enhance the quality of life for individuals living with dementia by understanding their uniqueness and need for the right kind of care
What to Look For in Memory Care Community
When evaluating a memory care community for a loved one, there are key services and amenities to look for that make the difference between choosing a place to live, versus a place to live his or her personal best.
with your loved
one in mind.
Vineyard Communities are built to change as your needs do, because the only thing more important than adding years to your life, is adding life to your years.
Because at Vineyard, we don’t just care for your loved ones, we care about them – and it shows.
Mental health for seniors can often be neglected. Life gets in the way with children and grandchildren, retiring, downsizing or an increased focus on physical health. As we age, we know it’s more important than ever to take care of our bodies, but we forget our minds. Ironically, many transitions that keep seniors busy—family, life changes, ending your career, moving—can take an even bigger toll on mental health. Alternatively, some seniors may slow down and spend more time alone, resulting in other mental illnesses or general sadness.
Vineyard Johns Creek, an assisted living and memory care community, announced today the opening of their information center for COVID-safe visits. In addition, the community has announced the hiring of two new members to their executive leadership team. The information center is located at 10475 Medlock Bridge Rd STE 410.