Vineyard Johns Creek’s Memory Care Community, for residents with dementia and other forms of memory loss, marry thoughtfully designed spaces and features with individualized support leaving your loved ones with more opportunities to renew, recall and relax. From medication management and 24/7 specialized staffing, to wellness-enhanced programs to promote independence and mobility, your loved ones will receive the encouragement and support they need, while providing you with peace of mind.
Memory Care Floor plans
296 sq. ft. – 320 sq. ft.
496 sq. ft. – 596 sq. ft.
Services & Amenities
Our amenities are thoughtfully designed to help your loved one stay active, engaged and embracing the freedom they deserve. From the lounge areas and courtyards to libraries and art centers, we offer the spaces and support they need to live a more fulfilling life.
- A variety of bright and spacious floor plans to choose from, thoughtfully designed for safety and style
- Onsite, caring staff, 24/7
- Utilities*: Electricity, digital cable, WiFi, water, trash removal
- Pull cords for emergency response
- Routine housekeeping with daily touches and weekly laundry services
- Activities of Daily Living: Medication management, dressing, bathing, ambulation, grooming
- Scheduling and follow-up with physician appointments and coordination of ancillary care services
- RENEW Spa and Salon
- State-of-the-art Wellness and Fitness Center•
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapy available onsite
- World-renowned geriatric and dementia expert, Dr. Evelyn Granieri M.D., MPH, MSEd, actively involved in staff training and program development
- Dementia Care training that exceeds state standards
- Relocation support for out-of-town residents
- Respite care services available
*Services subject to state regulations
- Masterfully planned courtyard designed to encourage outdoor activities.
- Ensure360 a revolutionary life safety technology that leverages smart technology, wearables, monitoring, care management and much more.
- Telehealth services for remote medical support and communications.
- Transportation to and from medical appointments and other outings on specific days. Personalized transportation can be arranged for additional fees.
- Memory Care personalized programming and activities from aromatherapy hand massages and cooking, to music and art
- Cultivate, our proprietary dementia care program designed to enhance the quality of life for individuals living with dementia by understanding their uniqueness and need for the right kind of care
What to Look For in Memory Care Community
When evaluating a memory care community for a loved one, there are key services and amenities to look for that make the difference between choosing a place to live, versus a place to live his or her personal best.
with your loved
one in mind.
Vineyard Communities are built to change as your needs do, because the only thing more important than adding years to your life, is adding life to your years.
Because at Vineyard Johns Creek, we don’t just care for your loved ones, we care about them – and it shows.
In our August 2021 Newsletter, we cover upcoming events, introduce Tribe members and recap past July happenings.
Thanks for stopping by to learn more about our growing community!
As it always does, this summer season is flying by! We have tons of exciting events on the calendar, read about them below in our July 2021 Newsletter. Our staff also had a very busy June, so we’ve recapped some of the fun happenings and exciting updates as well. Enjoy!