At Vineyard Johns Creek, we are closely monitoring CDC guidelines in order to establish safety protocols for COVID-19. Below are the steps we are taking to prioritize your safety and minimize the risk for our customers and employees:
- Taking the temperature of all persons who enter the Information Center
- Limiting the number of customers to 1 family at a time
- Conducting employee health screenings upon entry
- Rigorous cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch areas
- Cleaning and disinfecting after every customer interaction
- Providing hand sanitizer and masks for customers and employees
- Mandating social distancing
In addition, we ask that people make an appointment prior to visiting our Information Center.
If you are a resident of the state of Georgia and have questions about the COVID-19 Vaccine, call the Georgia Public Health COVID-19 Vaccine Information Assistance Line at 1-888-357-0169 or email your questions to: DPH-COVID19Vaccine@dph.ga.gov. To learn more about the benefits of COVID-19 vaccination or facts behind COVID-19, please refer to the CDC.
CONTACT US TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Phone: (470) 329-7688
- Email: email@example.com
- Social Media: @vineyardjohnscreek
- Website Contact Form
INFORMATION CENTER ADDRESS
10475 Medlock Bridge Rd STE 410
Johns Creek, GA 30097
We are committed to doing what’s best for our community and we appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.