Vineyard Johns Creek offers bright and spacious studios, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments, thoughtfully designed for today’s senior. We understand that everyone’s needs are different so we offer pricing options that are customized to the care and assistance you need, and the extras you can’t live without.
Assisted Living Floor plans
393 sq. ft. – 471 sq. ft.
463 sq. ft. – 681 sq. ft.
756 sq. ft. – 819 sq. ft.
Your retirement years are meant to be enjoyed. So we provide the service and maintenance you need to revel in the moments that matter, along with the amenities that make it easier to live a happier, healthier and more independent life.
- Individualized Care Assessments conducted regularly to ensure optimal health and medical support
- A variety of bright and spacious floor plans to choose from, thoughtfully designed for safety and style
- Onsite, caring staff, 24/7
- Utilities*: Electricity, digital cable, WiFi, water, trash removal
- Pull cords and wireless pendants for emergency response
- Routine housekeeping with daily touches and weekly laundry services
- Scheduling and follow-up with physician appointments and coordination of ancillary care services
- RENEW Spa and Salon
- State-of-the-art Wellness and Fitness Center
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapy available onsite
- World-renowned geriatric and dementia expert, Dr. Evelyn Granieri M.D., MPH, MSEd, actively involved in staff training and program development
- Assisted living expertise with specific focus on dignity, hospitality, and respect
- Relocation support for out-of-town residents
- Respite care services available
These services can be added to your plan for assistance with Activities of Daily Living: Medication management, Dressing, Bathing, Ambulation, or Grooming
- Masterfully planned courtyard designed to encourage outdoor activities
- Vineyard Connect℠ technology that optimizes safety with smart thermostats, lighting, and motion sensors, along with user-friendly, one-touch and Alexa access to calendars, menus, events, and more
- Telehealth services for remote medical support and communication
- Vineyard Gives℠ programming designed to provide opportunities to participate in community and global causes you care about
- Intergenerational programming that provides opportunities to develop meaningful relationships with people of all ages
- Transportation to and from medical appointments and other outings on specific days. Personalized transportation can be arranged for additional fees.
- Life, your way™ Lifestyle Assessments created to get to know your personal passions and preferences in order to maximize individual purpose and social function
- Assisted Living personalized programming and activities from cooking and resident-run clubs, to sightseeing and shopping
*Services subject to state regulations
Assisted Living at Vineyard Senior Communities
For many of us, assisted living is ultimately a reality one day. Assisted living provides the hands-on help to make your life easier. It provides you the opportunity for you to be around other people – sharing in amenities and sharing events. You don’t have to take care of difficult chores, such as cooking for yourself or your loved one. Having three meals a day provided and being able to pick and choose activities or events that appeal to you is really critical. Our staff at Vineyard Senior Communities is available 24 hours a day to respond to you or your family members’ concerns and needs.
You’ve spent your life enjoying what matters most to you – and you don’t have to stop now. Vineyard offers the spaces and services that encompass all the comforts of home – without the extra maintenance.
So whether you’re looking for a lot of help, a lot of freedom, or a little bit of both, we provide the independence you crave and the care you don’t want to be without. And when you’re looking for connection, you’ll find activities and events that nurture new friends, hobbies and memories.
And when you’re looking for connection, you’ll find activities and events that nurture new friends, hobbies and memories.
For caregivers, the holiday season can be a wonderful time of year to participate in carols, cookie baking or decorations. Amid all of this excitement, anxieties and stressors of the day-to-day provider responsibilities remain and sometimes become heightened amid new holiday events or factors. To help avoid the end-of-year-stress, follow our staff’s ten caregiver tips.
You may speak with your aging parent on the phone frequently, but COVID concerns have likely kept you away recently. Hopefully, you have the opportunity to visit this holiday season. Seeing your loved one in person is great for spending quality time, but you can also use it as a chance to assess their overall well-being.
Books for caregivers are an excellent resource when taking care of a loved one. Whether you’re caring for an aging parent or family member with dementia, it can be incredibly challenging, especially when you’re unsure where to start. Educating yourself is an invaluable part of becoming a caregiver. Learning as much as you can about caring for an aging person will help you understand why they’re behaving the way they are—and what you can do about it.