Assisted Living Floor plans
393 sq. ft. – 471 sq. ft.
463 sq. ft. – 681 sq. ft.
756 sq. ft. – 819 sq. ft.
Your retirement years are meant to be enjoyed. So we provide the service and maintenance you need to revel in the moments that matter, along with the amenities that make it easier to live a happier, healthier and more independent life.
- Individualized Care Assessments conducted regularly to ensure optimal health and medical support
- A variety of bright and spacious floor plans to choose from, thoughtfully designed for safety and style
- Onsite, caring staff, 24/7
- Utilities*: Electricity, digital cable, WiFi, water, trash removal
- Pull cords and wireless pendants for emergency response
- Routine housekeeping with daily touches and weekly laundry services
- Scheduling and follow-up with physician appointments and coordination of ancillary care services
- RENEW Spa and Salon
- State-of-the-art Wellness and Fitness Center
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapy available onsite
- World-renowned geriatric and dementia expert, Dr. Evelyn Granieri M.D., MPH, MSEd, actively involved in staff training and program development
- Assisted living expertise with specific focus on dignity, hospitality, and respect
- Relocation support for out-of-town residents
- Respite care services available
These services can be added to your plan for assistance with Activities of Daily Living: Medication management, Dressing, Bathing, Ambulation, or Grooming
- Masterfully planned courtyard designed to encourage outdoor activities
- Vineyard Connect℠ technology that optimizes safety with smart thermostats, lighting, and motion sensors, along with user-friendly, one-touch and Alexa access to calendars, menus, events, and more
- Telehealth services for remote medical support and communication
- Vineyard Gives℠ programming designed to provide opportunities to participate in community and global causes you care about
- Intergenerational programming that provides opportunities to develop meaningful relationships with people of all ages
- Transportation to and from medical appointments and other outings on specific days. Personalized transportation can be arranged for additional fees.
- Life, your way™ Lifestyle Assessments created to get to know your personal passions and preferences in order to maximize individual purpose and social function
- Assisted Living personalized programming and activities from cooking and resident-run clubs, to sightseeing and shopping
*Services subject to state regulations
Assisted Living at Vineyard Senior Communities
For many of us, assisted living is ultimately a reality one day. Assisted living provides the hands-on help to make your life easier. It provides you the opportunity for you to be around other people – sharing in amenities and sharing events. You don’t have to take care of difficult chores, such as cooking for yourself or your loved one. Having three meals a day provided and being able to pick and choose activities or events that appeal to you is really critical. Our staff at Vineyard Senior Communities is available 24 hours a day to respond to you or your family members’ concerns and needs.
You’ve spent your life enjoying what matters most to you – and you don’t have to stop now. Vineyard offers the spaces and services that encompass all the comforts of home – without the extra maintenance.
So whether you’re looking for a lot of help, a lot of freedom, or a little bit of both, we provide the independence you crave and the care you don’t want to be without. And when you’re looking for connection, you’ll find activities and events that nurture new friends, hobbies and memories.
And when you’re looking for connection, you’ll find activities and events that nurture new friends, hobbies and memories.
Scheduled to open in 2021, Vineyard Johns Creek will have 112 apartments, 77 assisted living and 35 memory care. Our community will have many beautiful amenities, including library, movie theatre, Fitness Room, Therapy Room, beautiful courtyards, and more. During your visit, we can show you how our Vineyard Connect technology works to help keep our residents informed, connected, and promote their safety. We understand that moving at any time in your life can be a difficult decision. We are here to help you decide if a move is necessary and, if so, we aim to make that decision a little easier by providing helpful resources. At Vineyard, we focus on growing alongside one another and cultivating a community that provides both purpose, passion, and meaningful connections which are paramount to living your best life at any age.
Schedule an appointment now and allow us to share how excited we are to be here. Jennifer Farine and I look forward to meeting with you soon, virtually or in person. You can call 770-421-1302 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Take care and stay healthy!
As of last year, Johns Creek, Georgia, was named one of Money’s 20 most desirable cities to live in the United States. Located just 40 minutes from the metropolitan bustle of Atlanta, this suburban community is diverse, secure, friendly and active. The proximity to nature trails and recreation parks will entice you to soak in the outdoors—and provide the perfect reason for the grandkids to visit.
If you’ve recently become a caregiver for an aging parent or spouse, it’s important to research and prepare for the new duties of this valuable role. Caregiving responsibilities are often both deeply rewarding and incredibly demanding and may present unexpected challenges along the way. To help prepare for this transition, we’ve collected some of the most common caregiver responsibilities to build into your plan.